The POPI Act - Unit 11 - Solving POPIA challenges facing financial practices
To discuss POPIA challenges facing financial practices. June 2021
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee should:
- Understand some of the pitfalls specifically applicable to financial practices;
- Be aware of some case studies that focus on accounting services/financial services;
- Be aware of some of the FAQs relating to POPIA;
- Know how to manage potential regulatory contradictions between POPIA and industry regulations; and
- Have access to our POPIA data specialists.
The Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (POPIA), commenced on 1 July 2020, and requires all businesses (including employers) that process personal information, to ensure that the necessary measures are in place to implement, prove and monitor compliance by 30 June 2021.
In this 11th webinar in the series, we will focus on some specific financial industry challenges and pitfalls, by working through some case studies that focus on accounting/financial services for example estates.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R475 for this webinar
Ad hoc: R3600 for the full series
- Pitfalls in the financial services space.
- Case studies.
- POPIA FAQs.
- Contradictions with industry regulations.
- Managing contradictions/confusion.
- Access to POPIA data specialists.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Lettie Janse van Vuuren
Lettie is a Chartered Accountant, Registered Auditor, as well as an Assessor and Moderator. As a professional trainer and webinar host, she is able to hold the attention of an audience with her relaxed and humorous presentation style. She has a unique ability to communicate with delegates at their respective levels of knowledge and experience. Over the last 20 years, she has trained thousands of partners, managers, trainee accountants and other professionals.
She is responsible for researching, compiling and presenting the SAIBA QUICK UPDATE SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.