SMME Compliance with Occupational Health and Safely Legislation 2023
To discuss the requirements for a safe and healthy work environment for all workers. November 2023
Category: Practice Management
R 450 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
After attending this webinar you will:
- Understand the key statutes and regulations that govern health care practices.
- Possess knowledge of the essential processes of baseline risk assessment.
- Gain practical knowledge on recognising and addressing workplace hazards.
- Be in a position to explore effective control measures and mitigation strategies.
- Understand how inspection checklists contribute to continuous improvement and compliance adherence.
South Africa has solid occupational health and safety legislation which is very important in this ever-evolving business landscape; both for large corporations and small, medium, and micro enterprises (SMMEs). It is important to recognise that this legislation is more than just a legal requirement – it is a strategic imperative!
The aim of this webinar is to discuss in full, and provide valuable guidance on how SMMEs must comply with occupational health and safety legislation.
The following pricing apply:
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Relevant legislation on OHS.
- 3 Types of risk assessments.
- Identification of potential Hazards in your specific workplace.
- How to control and mitigate the risks that you could not eliminate.
- The importance of inspections.
- Critical areas to be inspected.
The following CPD is awarded 3 Units Practice Management.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Johannes Pholoshi is a professional teacher with 15 years’ experience; 13 years of them as an OHS courses facilitator. He has facilitated courses that include Environmental Management Act, Basic Fire Fighting, HIRA, Incident Investigation Report, Root Cause Analysis, Mines and Contractors H & S, and Safety Files.
In his career, Johannes has travelled extensively, interacted and dealt with people from all walks of life and with different levels of literacy.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.