Month-End Reporting – Balance Sheets 2023
Ensure that the audience understands the month-end reporting process, components of the balance sheet and ensuring that it fairly presents the company’s financial position. November 2023
Category: Financial Reporting
R 450 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
After attending this webinar you will:
- Gain an understanding on how to manage the month-end reporting process.
- Know and appreciate the importance of the month-end reporting process.
- Acquire an understanding of compliance requirements in the context of month-end reporting.
- Understand the importance of setting month-end reporting deadlines ahead of time.
- Possess the knowledge to plan for month-end reporting from a year-end perspective and ERP Systems.
In the world of finance, month-end reporting is a critical process, offering a snapshot of a company’s financial health and providing essential insights into its performance.
This upcoming webinar, “Month-End Reporting – Balance Sheets,” is carefully crafted to go into the intricacies of the balance sheet (statement of financial position), offering a comprehensive overview of their significance, components, and how they contribute to the financial reporting process.
The following pricing apply:
Subscription: Included for free in Bookkeeper.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Financial Reporting Standards.
- Accounting principles.
- Month-end planning.
- Daily and weekly capturing.
- Accurate allocations.
- Segregation of duties.
- Review processes.
- Authorisation and approvals of transactions.
- Accruals and provisions.
- Depreciation and fixed assets register.
- Non-current assets.
- Current assets.
The following CPD is awarded 3 Units Financial Reporting.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Sydney Zizipa CGMA
Sydney Zizipa is a seasoned Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA Qualified) and CGMA, boasting a broad spectrum of expertise. His career spans multiple domains, including cost management, project management, commercial management, project accounting, project reporting, multicurrency financial reporting and foreign entity financial management.
Sydney holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting with honours, CIMA, certification as a Certified SAP FI Solutions Consultant, and a Master of Business Leadership from UNISA Graduate School of Business Leadership. His academic excellence is underscored by his second-place ranking in South Africa during his final TOP CIMA exams in 2011.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.