Mastering Accurate Company Records: A focus on the Securities Register 2023
To show attendees how they can gain expertise in accurate and transparent share register management. July 2023
R 0 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
By attending this webinar you will gain the following competencies:
- Identify the implications of non-compliance and the importance of meeting statutory obligations.
- Gain insights into best practices for managing and organising complex shareholder information.
- Understanding of the various share transaction requirements and how to record them.
- Awareness of the importance of keeping company records up to date and understand best practices to migrate them to a software program.
- Discover strategies to streamline internal processes for efficient recording and ensuring ongoing compliance.
The Companies Act requires all companies to maintain accurate company records. Further, section 24(4)(a) of the Companies Act provides that every company must maintain an accurate register of its securities register.
It is important that accountants fully understand the statutory and best practice requirements for the proper maintenance of the company share register as this enhances the integrity of financial reports and strengthens your ability to offer valuable advisory services to your clients.
The following pricing apply:
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice, Accountant in Practice plus Tax, Bookkeeper.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- The significance of share registers and certificates.
- Statutory obligations for record maintenance.
- Streamlining record keeping through automation.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Nadia van den Heever
Head of Customer Support – InfoDocs
Nadia van den Heever has made a name for herself in the company secretarial services industry despite only having worked at InfoDocs for a few years. As a self-taught expert and compliance advocate, she plays a vital role in helping company secretaries across South Africa ensure their clients remain compliant with the Companies Act.
Nadia is passionate about simplifying the compliance processes and she actively introduces SME business owners to InfoDocs as a solution to save time, effort, and money in maintaining their compliance obligations.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.