Filing CIPC annual returns with InfoDocs
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee will:
- Understand the requirements of Section 33 of the Companies Act 71 of 2008;
- Understand the requirements of Section 30 of the Companies Regulations of 2011;
- Know who is required to submit annual returns and whether to submit with AFS or FAS;
- Know how to calculate annual return fees;
- Know how to check when annual returns are due or outstanding; and
- Know how to submit annual returns in half the time.
Every registered company is required to file an annual return as per Section 33(1) of the Companies Act 71 of 2008 (as amended). This is to indicate that the company is still active (even dormant) and failure to do so will result in penalty fees and non-compliance.
With InfoDocs, filing annual returns is easier than ever before. You can view outstanding annual returns on your portfolio, file annual returns with Financial Accountability Supplements (FAS) in less than 5 minutes and submit annual returns directly to CIPC from the dashboard.
With InfoDocs, you will learn how to check which annual returns are due or outstanding, calculate submission fees and use simple, automated forms to collect and submit annual returns in half the time.
The following pricing apply:
This is a free webinar
Study unit 1
Section 33 of the Companies Act 71 of 2008 explained
Study unit 2
Section 30 of the Companies Regulations of 2011 explained
Study unit 3
Requirements for submitting annual returns:
- With AFS, or
- With FAS?
Study unit 4
Calculating CIPC annual return fees
Study unit 5
Checking annual return fees due dates
Study unit 6
Submitting annual returns quickly
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinars made available on a specified dates.
Joshua Alexandre is a university dropout turned company secretary on a mission to automate the legal requirements for registered companies in South Africa. As a business owner, entrepreneur and director, he knows first-hand the challenges of starting a business and maintaining its legal status. With his innovative start-up InfoDocs, he is building what he refers to as “the Xero of company secretarial”.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation.
- Reference documents and / or course material where available.
- Access to a technical knowledge base.
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||1|
|Course Date||23 May, 2020|
Who should attend?
Business Accountant (SA)
Business Accountants in Practice (SA)
Company secretarial staff