Bookkeepers CPD Subscription 2022
Access to professional and technical content that ensures both your knowledge and skills are maintained so you remain professionally competent and achieve success in your professional career and practice.
From: R 200 VAT Incl. / month
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing for the Bookkeepers series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Deliver better compliance services;
- Deliver more accurate and timely books-to-trial balance;
- Understand and apply the accounting cycle;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to experts for technical queries.
Part-time or full-time, as a bookkeeper you earn extra income by helping small companies grow and remain compliant. The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription options provides you with the knowledge and skills to make a success of your career.
The subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD units.
- >48 CPD units available.
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD units.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
Our expert presenters are experienced bookkeepers and they share their many years of experience in short 2 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series include:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing on social media.
- CPD logbook.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 December 2022 at the following cost:
Once-off Annual Cost – R2,160.00
Monthly installment – R200.00 per month
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via email@example.com. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received.
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member at R1,360 per year.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2022 to December 2022.
- Uploaded to your online SAIBA Academy profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2022.
- Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan-Nov 2022, 3 Units)
- Ethics for Bookkeepers (Feb 2022, 3 Units)
- Current Tax Issues for Individual Taxpayers (March 2022, 5 Units)
- VAT for bookkeepers (Apr 2022, 3 Units)
- Payroll for bookkeepers (June 2022, 3 Units)
- Annual Update: Companies Act (Aug 2022, 3 Units)
- Current Tax Issues for SMEs ( September 2022, 5 Units)
- Personal and Business Income Tax for bookkeepers (Nov 2022, 3 Units)
- Two additional webinars to be announced.
Topics included in the Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update:
Updates regarding financial reporting and the accounting pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Accounting Standards (IAS), IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, etc. It also encompasses important news from IFAC, standard-setting authorities and other relevant role players in the financial reporting field.
Auditing And Assurance Services:
Updates regarding new auditing pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Standards of Auditing (ISAs), South African Auditing Practice Statements (SAAPS), etc. It also encompasses important news from IRBA and other relevant role players about assurance services (i.e. auditing and independent review), non-assurance services, etc.
Updates and important notices released by CIPC, the Companies Tribunal and the Compliance Unit. It may also include general information on upcoming deadlines and other relevant information regarding the performance of company secretarial and related services.
This usually includes updates to the BCEA, sector-specific determinations setting out minimum wage rates, as well as publications containing lessons to be learnt from case law and judgments, e.g. CCMA, Labour Court, Supreme Court of Appeal, etc.
Other Laws And Regulations:
This usually includes publications regarding various other Laws and Regulations, e.g. BBBEE, Consumer Protection Act, National Credit Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
Overview Of Auditors Big 5 For SMPs:
Overview of the developments in the auditors profession e.g. NCR Guidance, Draft Acts, Regulations, Bills, Amendment Acts, Government Gazette Notices, etc.
Overview of the developments in the tax profession as highlighted by SAIT e.g. new income tax pronouncements, interpretation notes, guides, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, etc.
Updates to notices, articles, guides and press releases from relevant regulators in our industry, e.g. IRBA, SAIBA, SAIT, FIC, FSB, JSE, Law Society SA and Fidelity Fund, Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB), SAICA, FRSC etc.
Includes notices, articles and press releases from relevant stakeholders, e.g. ombudsman, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, Newspaper articles, Technical magazines, Regulators issuing general news items, General media articles.
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms.
Your might also like
No results found.