17 September 2022
Finding a niche is an excellent way for accountants to unlock new, profitable opportunities.
So, it’s no surprise to hear that more and more practices are identifying and focusing on niche markets as a way of optimising budgets and boosting internal efficiency.
Here’s what we cover in this article:
- What do we mean by a niche market?
- What are the advantages of serving niche markets?
- Are there other considerations?
- Are there any disadvantages to tapping into a niche market as an accountant?
- How do I turn my practice into a niche firm?
You can access the full article here.