Global leaders and International experts will share insights on how to leap forward in your business and role as CFO. This October, join SAIBA in captivating Capri for 2 combined international events:
(1) CFO International Alliance Summit 2022
(2) ANDAF’s XLIV National Congress of Finance Directors
- LIMITED SPACE -
Summit Date: 6 October 2022
ANDAF Congress: 6-8 October 2022
CPD: 32 Units
Venue: Grand Hotel Quisisana, Capri, Italy
Speakers: International experts and global finance leaders
Key themes of the Congress include:
Depart date: 3 Oct 2022, Monday
Return date: 13 Oct 2022, Thursday
Limited seats: Only 30 delegates
Overview of Programme:
Refunds: Travel insurance for refunds are for your own account. Contact Hollard here. Note that you must purchase your policy within 24 hours of paying your first trip deposit.
COVID-19 requirements: Negative PCR test 24 hours prior to departure (this is subject to change).
Health requirements on arrival: In order to enter Italy you may also require one or more of the following (for your own account):
Please check the requirements for each country and transit country and make sure you adhere to the requirements to avoid unnecessary problems at the airport.
All passengers returning to South Africa might require a COVID PCR test recognised by the World Health Organisation not older than 72 hours before travel if not fully vaccinated. You will need to register on the COVID Alert SA App and do an online health questionnaire 2 days before you travel.
To reserve your seat a non-refundable deposit of R15,000.00 per delegate and R15,000.00 per partner are payable before 10 Aug 2022.
R37,250.00 per delegate, based on 2 people sharing a twin room rate. The remaining balance is due by 31 Aug 2022.
The price includes:
Partners (not attending Congress)
R37,250.00 per person sharing with delegate.
The remaining balance after the deposit payment of R15,000.00 is due by 31 Aug 2022.
The price includes:
Single rate or allocation with another delegate at sharing rate
For the single rate or to be allocated with another delegate at the cost effective sharing rate contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Payments or for Payments in Full
For invoices to be settled by your company or if you would prefer to settle the full amount, contact Francois Geldenhuys at email@example.com, and provide the following information:
Terms and Conditions
- Upon registration for the event you agree to the terms and conditions that apply for the event.
- You are responsible to organise and apply for your own VISA to enter Italy.
- Ensure you obtain a valid COVID PCR tests prior to departure, should this be necessary.
- Travel insurance is your own responsibility. The travel insurance covers you if you need to cancel; the flights and accommodation.
- Once fees are paid to travel agents, tour operators, and conference organisers, a strict no refund policy will apply.
- The tour price excludes meals and beverages.
- Transfer in Capri between accommodation and conference venue is for your own account.
- Hotel accommodation is subject to availability. We endeavour to maintain a similar experience.
- Any additional excursions, transfers and transport not specified as included is for your own account, as well as visa costs and other travel requirements.
You are responsible for organising and applying for your own visa to enter Italy. We strongly recommend that you check that your passport is valid and that you qualify for a visa before making your booking.
Click here to read more about the visa requirements.
Your passport should have at least 6 months of validity if you are travelling internationally. Countries will deny you entry if your passport isn’t valid for at least 6 months after your last day of travel.