Obtain a SAIBA Certificate of Completion in <strong>Commercial Law</strong> for part completion of the designation.
|Level||NQF Level 6|
What you will learn
By enrolling for this upskilling course you will:
- Gain appropriate knowledge regarding various topics of the South African law.
- Gain an introduction to the South African legal system and various laws within the system
- Introduction to the South African legal system
- Law of contract
- Law of agency and representation
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Letting and hiring agreements
- Credit agreements
- Insurance law
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Law of security
- Bills of Exchange
- Close Corporations
- Insolvency Law
- Labour Law
- Consumer protection
Applicants for this course are required to have the relevant degree/diploma with all the core subjects as specified, missing no more than 2 subjects.
To provide students with knowledge on various topics of the South African law. The topics include an introduction to the South African legal system, law of contracts, law of agency, contract of sale, contract of lease, credit agreements, law of insurance, alternative dispute resolutions, law of security, bills of exchange, business enterprises, insolvency law, labour law and consumer protection law.