WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recognize the role that a virtual or outsourced CFO can provide to companies.
- Identify the key competencies needed for a virtual CFO role.
- Recognize the service options and business models available for virtual CFOs.
- Recall the readiness assessment needed before starting the virtual CFO role
Small and growing businesses do not have the funds to hire a CFO but still need advice on strategic, financial, and operational matters. In many cases, these businesses are turning to virtual (or outsourced) CFOs to guide them through periods of transition or growth. CBAs and other finance and accounting professionals are well positioned to be virtual, strategic business partners for these companies.
In this CPE self-study course, you’ll learn the core competencies that a virtual CFO needs and the role that a virtual CFO can provide. The course will emphasize the synergy between competencies developed by experienced CBAs and finance and accounting professionals and successful virtual CFOs.
Finally, you’ll understand potential service models and the need for a readiness assessment before embarking on this career trajectory.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R1100.00
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 3 months after purchase date.
Study unit 1
Virtual CFO role overview
Study unit 2
Potential service models
Study unit 3
Virtual CFO readiness
Study unit 4
Outsourced bookkeeping vs. virtual CFO roles
Study unit 5
Study unit 6
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Robin Thieme is Founder, CEO and CAO (Chief Anticipation Officer) of KBS CFO and SoGo Workspaces, LLC.
With over 30 years of financial and accounting experience, Robin has a passion for the efficiencies that new technologies enable and a dedication to growing businesses. Along with the KBS Team, they provide strategic guidance and system-based solutions to entrepreneurs.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
R 1100 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||4|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||5 September, 2020|
Who should attend?
Business Accountants in Practice (SA).
Certified Business Accountants (SA).
Certified Financial Officer (SA).