The Accountant’s Climate and Sustainability Summit 2022
Equipping finance leaders to successfully navigate the challenges of complying with Climate Control regulations. May 2022
R 0 VAT Incl.
Finance leaders are feeling the pressure to act on climate changes issues and are on the front lines of communicating how companies are becoming compatible with a net-zero economy.
It has become crucial for finance leaders to have a clear understanding of how climate change impacts their strategic agenda and reporting requirements.
Date and Time
This is a past event of 12 May 2022. A recording is available after you have registered, within the course.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: Free webinar
To view the programme click here
- The development of a policy framework for a just transition
- Update on the international trends and developments on SDG indicators
- Corporate Disclosure Regulations in South Africa
- Supporting Software for ESG Reporting
- The importance of the accountant’s contribution in a just transition
- Steps accountants can take to assist companies in becoming climate compliant
- The role of a License in Climate and Sustainability Reporting
- Understanding sustainability related disclosure standards
- Integration of ESG and accounting education
- Enterprise sustainability in South Africa and reporting towards the SDGs in Africa
- The Transition of South African Economy in light of Climate Control Regulations
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
SAIBA Academy Support
Login to SAIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.