Tax opinions made simple: Tips and Techniques 2023
The purpose of the event is to assist members to convert technical tax knowledge into effective tax opinions and reports. May 2023
R 0 VAT Incl.
The purpose of the event is to assist members to convert technical tax knowledge into effective tax opinions and reports. The session will deal with the thought process to create a framework before an opinion or report is written. The session will be case study driven.
What you will learn
By attending this event you will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the thought process underpinning tax consulting and opinion writing
- Know how to convert technical knowledge into an opinion or report
- Be able to confidently express a tax opinion
Date: 11 May 2023, Thursday
Format: Online Live Streamed event
Recording: Loaded to your CIBA Academy profile if you registered prior to the event date
- A Framework
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
How to register
Select the Register Now button.
- You will receive an email from Zoom (email: email@example.com) with your unique link. Do not share the link publicly to ensure you gain access. The email will be send to the email address you listed under the heading Webinar Attendee in the Checkout Form.
- After successful registration, the event will be listed as a course under your SAIBA Academy profile. Login, My Dashboard, My Courses. Select start next to: Tax opinions made simple: Tips and Techniques 2023. A recording will be made available to all delegates who registered and attended the online webinar.
The event is free to attend.
Christo is a pioneer in the field of online tax consulting and research and offers a Tax Knowledge centre/base consisting of >2500 tax opinions in collaboration with CIBA, at a discounted rate, exclusive to CIBA Tax Practitioners.
Christo is Chartered Accountant with a Masters Degree in Taxation from the University of Pretoria. He is a seasoned tax professional that’s been involved in tax consulting at the highest level for more than 30 years. During his career Christo has been a tax partner at a big four accounting firm before he pursued a private career in tax. Christo has been involved in the supply of formal tax education at Unisa and have presented tax seminars for SAICA and LexisNexis for many years.
SAIBA Academy Support
Login to SAIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query