Tax Happy Hour – 22 November 2023
Whilst this Tax Happy hour discussion will contain certain technical content, the discussion will primarily focus on Concession of compromise of debts. November 2023
R 0 VAT Incl.
Many companies are restructuring debts for numerous reasons. This may include the following:
• To meet the solvency requirements of the Companies Act.
• To prepare the company for deregistration.
• As part of business rescue.
In the November 2023 Tax Happy hour we will discuss the Income Tax and VAT implications arising form the restructuring of debts including but not limited to concession of compromise of debts.
Please join us for this highly informative and practical session.
Format: Recording of online event
Recording: Available under My Courses
- Income Tax and VAT implications arising form the restructuring of debts
How to register
Select the Register Now button.
- After successful registration, the event will be listed as a course under your CIBA Academy profile. Login, My Dashboard, My Courses. Select start next to: Tax Happy Hour – 22 November 2023.
The event is free to attend.
Johan Heydenrych CA(SA), M.Com(Tax)
Kreston South Africa
Johan completed his B. Com (Accounting) (Hons) cum laude and was awarded “Best student in Audit 700”. He has been offering specialised taxation services since 1991 across all industries. Johan was a tax partner at KPMG from 1997 to 2020 and is currently a partner in the Kreston SA network specialising in taxation. Johan is well-known for his expert presentation skills and entertains the audience with his extensive experience and stories.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.