Shedding Light on the Filing of Beneficial Ownership to CIPC 2023
To provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the legal requirements and process for filing beneficial ownership to CIPC. July 2023
R 0 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
By attending this webinar you will gain the following competencies:
- Understand the legislative framework and compliance requirements of beneficial ownership.
- Gain insights into best practices for managing and organising beneficial ownership information.
- Gain clarity on the register’s specific filing requirements to ensure accurate and timely submission of information.
- Recognise the implications of non-compliance and the importance of meeting regulatory obligations.
- Discover strategies to streamline internal processes for efficient reporting and ongoing compliance.
The CIPC is mandated by the General Laws (Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Terrorism Financing) Amendment Act 22 of 2022 to collect information on beneficial ownership of legal persons within its register. This amendment to the Companies Act was brought about to address the deficiencies that were highlighted in the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) mutual evaluation report of South Africa published in October 2021.
In this complimentary webinar, Nadia van den Heever discusses the legal requirements and process for filing beneficial ownership to the CIPC.
The following pricing apply:
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is beneficial ownership?
- Legislative framework.
- Significance of beneficial ownership information in compliance.
- Best practices for accurate management of beneficial ownership.
- Streamlining your internal processes.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Nadia van den Heever
Head of Customer Support – InfoDocs
Nadia van den Heever has made a name for herself in the company secretarial services industry despite only having worked at InfoDocs for a few years. As a self-taught expert and compliance advocate, she plays a vital role in helping company secretaries across South Africa ensure their clients remain compliant with the Companies Act.
Nadia is passionate about simplifying the compliance processes and she actively introduces SME business owners to InfoDocs as a solution to save time, effort, and money in maintaining their compliance obligations.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.