SARS Tax Practitioner Readiness Programme
The SARS readiness programme is mandatory for all newly registered Tax Practitioners. June 2022
R 0 VAT Incl.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand SARS Objectives
- Understand legislation regarding the tax administration act
- Have insight into regulatory codes for tax practitioners
- Know the correct SARS channels to follow
- Understand E-filing and the E@syFile app
SARS is launching a SARS Readiness Programme (SRP) aimed at newly registered Tax Practitioners. The programme will cover various topics that are important for you in fulfilling your role as a registered tax practitioner.
Register for this course in order to gain access to the recorded webinars and slides. There will be assessments to complete in order to obtain your 5 CPD units. There are live sessions available on 28 and 29 June 2022 from 10h00-15h00.
Read more about the amended criteria for recognised controlling bodies relating to the registration and management of their tax practitioner members here.
To become a licensed Tax Practitioner with SAIBA, click here for the application details.
- Free Event
- Module 1: Legislation
- Module 2: Criteria for recognition of a controlling body
- Module 3: How to register as a Tax Practitioner
- Module 4: Becoming SARS ready
- Module 5: Channels of Interaction with SARS
- Module 6: eFiling
- Module 7.1: EMP201 Declaration Submission
- Module 7.2: Employer Tax Season made easy
- Module 8.1: Debt Management
- Module 8.2: Dispute Resolution
- Module 8.3: Complaint and Escalation Management
- Office of Tax Ombud: Process
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
SAIBA Academy Support
Login to SAIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query