CIBA Ethics 2022
This course has been designed specifically for SAIBA members to ensure Ethics compliance. August 2021
R 0 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After attending this webinar you will:
- Apply ethical decisions in difficult situations.
- Understand the various rules of professional conduct that applies to you.
- Understand NOCLAR and the general application thereof.
- Understand international norms and legislative prescription critical to all accounting professionals.
SAIBA prescribes that all members should abide by the IESBA’s Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants as ethically conscious accountants are a strong defense against state-capture, crony-capitalism and other forms of corruption.
In the webinar, Caryn Maitland CA (SA), discusses ethics and will provide case studies drawn from real-life situations involving accountants in business. These real-world examples deal with management integrity, financial reporting and disclosure issues, financial fraud, corporate crises, and the accountant’s professional responsibility towards their client and the general public.
The following pricing apply:
Free for SAIBA members
Study unit 1
Ethically Conscious Accountants
Study unit 2
Principles of Ethics
Study unit 3
Non-Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Study unit 4
Statutes to consider
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Caryn Maitland CA (SA)
Caryn Maitland graduated in 1998 from the University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg (now UKZN), with a BCom Honours degree in Accounting and completed her articles with KPMG in 2001 and qualified as a Chartered Accountant (SA). She has been a member of IRBA as a registered auditor and accountant since 2002.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
Your might also like
No results found.