Robotic Process Automation Strategy for Business Leaders
Attendees will get an overview of RPA, learn how it’s transforming businesses and understand how RPA provides a significant competitive advantage.
R 5040 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
- Define RPA
- Describe how RPA is transforming business, specifically the accounting and finance functions
- Indicate the business value of RPA
- Identify key considerations in getting started with RPA
- Identify the components of an RPA strategy to educate your organization about RPA
- Recall the steps needed to build your RPA strategy
- Recognize key issues that need to be addressed before starting to implement RPA
As a business leader or a strategic business partner, you should be considering Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Whether you sponsor, drive, initiate or are responsible for managing a robotic process automation strategy, this three-course self study online program will prepare you for the future. You will get an overview of RPA, learn how it’s transforming businesses and understand how RPA provides a significant competitive advantage. You will also learn key considerations and steps needed to begin building your RPA strategy including, how to address the cultural shift needed to overcome the “fear of robots” and understand the critical role human intelligence plays to ensure a successful strategy.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 5,040 VAT incl.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- The definition of Robotic Process Automation
- The business value of automation
- The RPA market landscape
- The importance of RPA in a digital strategy
- The employee value proposition for RPA
- Key components that are integral to a successful RPA implementation strategy
- The process of creating an RPA strategy
- How to prioritize use cases
- How to address change management and culture challenges
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Edward Brooks, trained as a Chartered Accountant in London with Ernst & Young, and went on to work as a consultant with Accenture and ISG before launching The RPA Academy in 2017.
During his consulting years, Ed specialized in outsourcing and business transformation, and advised and supported technology start-ups. The RPA Academy was founded to address the growing skills shortages in the automation space and has since expanded its training offerings to include courses on Machine Learning, AI, and Blockchain.
SAIBA Academy Support
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.