Quick Update Subscription 2022 (Discounted)
Access to the latest changes and updates at SARS, CIPC, accounting, auditing, tax, labour and other laws applicable to business.
/ yearVAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing for the Quick Update series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Be able to inform your staff and clients on how to stay compliant;
- Adapt business models to fit new legislative landscapes;
- Receive references to documents and guides;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to experts for technical queries.
Accountants and auditors must stay informed about changes in legislation and regulations that affect their firms and the business of their clients.
The SAIBA Quick Update Subscription option provides access to a monthly online webinars:
- The recording is available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2-3 outcomes based CPD units.
- >25 CPD units available.
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD units.
- The subscription options is for 12 months.
Our experts presenters are experienced accountants and lecturers, and they share their many years of experience in short 2 – 4 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Online Q&A;
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media,
- CPD logbook and
- Access to online recordings 24/7.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 at the following cost:
Once-off Annual Cost – Was
R2,160, Now R1,800.
Subscription package registration includes an option to automatically renew your subscription from within your SAIBA Academy profile.
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2022 to December 2022.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2022.
Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan – Nov 2022, 3 Units per event)
Topics covered include:
Updates regarding financial reporting and the accounting pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Accounting Standards (IAS), IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, etc. It also encompasses important news from IFAC, standard-setting authorities and other relevant role players in the financial reporting field.
Auditing And Assurance Services:
Updates regarding new auditing pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Standards of Auditing (ISAs), South African Auditing Practice Statements (SAAPS), etc. It also encompasses important news from IRBA and other relevant role players about assurance services (i.e. auditing and independent review), non-assurance services, etc.
Updates and important notices released by CIPC, the Companies Tribunal and the Compliance Unit. It may also include general information on upcoming deadlines and other relevant information regarding the performance of company secretarial and related services.
This usually includes updates to the BCEA, sector-specific determinations setting out minimum wage rates, as well as publications containing lessons to be learnt from case law and judgments, e.g. CCMA, Labour Court, Supreme Court of Appeal, etc.
Other Laws And Regulations:
This usually includes publications regarding various other Laws and Regulations, e.g. BBBEE, Consumer Protection Act, National Credit Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
Overview Of Auditors Big 5 For SMPs:
Overview of the developments in the auditors profession e.g. NCR Guidance, Draft Acts, Regulations, Bills, Amendment Acts, Government Gazette Notices, etc.
Overview of the developments in the tax profession as highlighted by SAIT e.g. new income tax pronouncements, interpretation notes, guides, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, etc.
Updates to notices, articles, guides and press releases from relevant regulators in our industry, e.g. IRBA, SAIBA, SAIT, FIC, FSB, JSE, Law Society SA and Fidelity Fund, Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB), SAICA, FRSC etc.
Includes notices, articles and press releases from relevant stakeholders, e.g. ombudsman, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, Newspaper articles, Technical magazines, Regulators issuing general news items, General media articles.
Lettie Janse van Vuuren CBA(SA), CA(SA), RA(SA)
Your might also like
No results found.