Quick Update Subscription 2021 (Black Friday)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing for the Quick Update series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Be able to inform your staff and clients on how to stay compliant;
- Adapt business models to fit new legislative landscapes;
- Receive references to documents and guides;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Quick Update Subscription option provides access to a monthly online webinar recorded with an expert in accounting and law.
- The recording is available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 outcomes based CPD points.
- 24 CPD points available (Equivalent to 24 CPD hours).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
Accountants and auditors must stay informed about changes in legislation and regulations that affect their firms and the business of their clients.
Our experts presenters are experienced accountants and lecturers, and they share their many years of experience in short 2 – 4 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- CPD logbook.
- Access to online recordings 24/7.
Once-off Annual Cost – Was
R2,160.00 Now only R1,350.00 until 18 Dec 2020!
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Dec 2021.
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via email@example.com. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received.
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member at R360 per year.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2021 to December 2021.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2021.
Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan – Nov 2021, 2 Hours per event)
Topics covered include:
Updates regarding financial reporting and the accounting pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Accounting Standards (IAS), IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, etc. It also encompasses important news from IFAC, standard-setting authorities and other relevant role players in the financial reporting field.
Auditing And Assurance Services:
Updates regarding new auditing pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Standards of Auditing (ISAs), South African Auditing Practice Statements (SAAPS), etc. It also encompasses important news from IRBA and other relevant role players about assurance services (i.e. auditing and independent review), non-assurance services, etc.
Updates and important notices released by CIPC, the Companies Tribunal and the Compliance Unit. It may also include general information on upcoming deadlines and other relevant information regarding the performance of company secretarial and related services.
This usually includes updates to the BCEA, sector-specific determinations setting out minimum wage rates, as well as publications containing lessons to be learnt from case law and judgments, e.g. CCMA, Labour Court, Supreme Court of Appeal, etc.
Other Laws And Regulations:
This usually includes publications regarding various other Laws and Regulations, e.g. BBBEE, Consumer Protection Act, National Credit Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
Overview Of Auditors Big 5 For SMPs:
Overview of the developments in the auditors profession e.g. NCR Guidance, Draft Acts, Regulations, Bills, Amendment Acts, Government Gazette Notices, etc.
Overview of the developments in the tax profession as highlighted by SAIT e.g. new income tax pronouncements, interpretation notes, guides, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, etc.
Updates to notices, articles, guides and press releases from relevant regulators in our industry, e.g. IRBA, SAIBA, SAIT, FIC, FSB, JSE, Law Society SA and Fidelity Fund, Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB), SAICA, FRSC etc.
Includes notices, articles and press releases from relevant stakeholders, e.g. ombudsman, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, Newspaper articles, Technical magazines, Regulators issuing general news items, General media articles.
Lettie Janse van Vuuren CA(SA), CBA(SA), RA(SA)
R 2160 VAT Incl. / year
BLACK FRIDAY EXTENDED FOR LIMITED CLIENTS
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||24|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2021|
Who should attend?
Accountants in Practice: CA(SA), PA(SA), BAP(SA), ACCA, CIMA, IAC, AGA(SA), CIS, ICBA
Practicing auditors, RAs