Quality and Ethical Standards in Audits 2024
To provide guidance on the importance of ethics within the quality management standards. March 2024
R 375 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
By attending this webinar you will gain the following competencies:
- Recognise the significance of adherence to Applicable Ethical Requirements
- Acquire knowledge of the Applicable Ethical Requirements.
- Comprehend the integration of ethics within the quality management standards
Practitioners are obligated to adhere to ethical requirements, as a failure to do so may expose them to disciplinary actions initiated by their professional bodies and regulatory authorities. Non-compliance with ethical standards can result in severe consequences, potentially impacting the practitioner’s standing within their professional community.
Simultaneously, practitioners must also ensure compliance with quality management standards, as neglecting to do so may lead to allegations of negligence and subsequent liability. Failing to meet these standards not only jeopardizes the practitioner’s professional reputation but also exposes them to legal consequences.
The following pricing apply:
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- System of Quality Management
- ISQM 1, ISQM 2, ISA 220
- Relevant Ethical Requirements:
- fundamental principles (identifying and addressing threats)
- professional judgment
- professional skepticism
- Quality Control Reviewer
- Code of Conduct
- Recent changes and revisions to: Definitions of Listed Entity and Public Interest Entity, Definition of Engagement Team and Group Audits, Fee-related provisions, Non-Assurance services, Role & Mindset of professional accountants
The following CPD is awarded 3 Units Ethics.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Lettie Janse van Vuuren | CBA (SA)
Lettie is a Certified Business Accountant (SA), Chartered Accountant, Registered Auditor, as well as an Assessor and Moderator. As a professional trainer and webinar host, she is able to hold the attention of an audience with her relaxed and humorous presentation style. She has a unique ability to communicate with delegates at their respective levels of knowledge and experience. Over the last 20 years, she has trained thousands of partners, managers, trainee accountants and other professionals.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.