PSN – Witbank – 21 July 2021
The Witbank region’s practice management support meet and greet event for July 2021.
R 0 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region.
- Have learned about marketing opportunities.
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives
- SARS E-filling -Manage Tax Types (Registered Representatives)
SARS E-filling -Manage Tax Types (Registered Representatives)
No recording will be made available after the event.
Date: 21 July 2021
Time: 15:45 for 16:00 – 18:00
HOW TO REGISTER
Select the REGISTER NOW button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting MY DASHBOARD and then MY COURSES.
The event will be listed under the heading: PSN – Witbank – 21 July 2021
The Zoom Link will be available under the Welcome section of the course.
This event is free for Saiba members
- Understand SARS e-filling,
- Raising challenges, they are facing with Sars e-filing and get assisted with information from tax experts.
- Learn about how to register representatives and who is being referred to as a representative
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
There are no preconditions for this course.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
Your might also like
No results found.