PSN – Witbank – 20 August 2021
The Witbank region’s practice management support event for August 2021.
R 0 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region.
- Have learned about marketing opportunities.
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives
- Have a better understanding of SARS e-filling
To discuss and assist each other with SARS challenges.
No recording will be made available after the event.
Date: 20 August 2021
Time: 15:45 for 16:00 – 18:00
HOW TO REGISTER
Select the REGISTER NOW button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting MY DASHBOARD and then MY COURSES.
The event will be listed under the heading: PSN – Witbank – 20 August 2021
The Zoom Link will be available under the Welcome section of the course.
This event is free for Saiba members
- Understand SARS e-filling,
- Raising challenges, you are facing with Sars e-filing and get assisted with information from tax experts.
- Learn about how to register representatives and who is being referred to as a representative
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Barend VD Westhuizen BAP (SA)
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
Your might also like
No results found.