PSN Western Cape - 9 Jun 2021
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region
- Have learned about marketing opportunities
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives
- Learn other member’s views regarding recent updates, working papers, fees structure and accounting software
- Have discussed Taxation Tips
This will be an online event. Members will have the opportunity to discuss any practice concerns and Nico Maartens will lead a discussion on Taxation Tips.
Date: 9 June 2021, Wednesday
Time: 16:00 – 18:00
No recording will be made available after the event.
HOW TO REGISTER
Select the REGISTER NOW button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting MY DASHBOARD and then MY COURSES.
The event will be listed under the heading: PSN – Western Cape – 9 June 2021
Please contact your email@example.com should you have any queries.
This event is free for SAIBA members
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the codes after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the codes that will be provided after the presentation.
There are no preconditions for this course.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
R 0 VAT Incl.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||1|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||9 June, 2021|
Who should attend?
Potential new members
Accountants in practice
Business owners and decision makers