PSN Western Cape – 3 Mar 2021
3 March, 2021
R 0 VAT Incl.
The Western Cape region’s practice management support event for March 2021.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region
- Have learned about marketing opportunities
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives
- Have discussed changes to the CIPC system
- Have learned about the impact of the Budget Speech
The event will be online discussion.
Date: 3 Mar 2021
Time: 15:30 for 16:00 – 19:00
Zoom link provided once you have registered.
HOW TO REGISTER
Select the REGISTER NOW button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting MY DASHBOARD and then MY COURSES.
The event will be listed under the heading: PSN Western Cape – 3 Mar 2021
Please contact your PPC or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.
This event is free for SAIBA members
- Changes to CIPC sustym
- Budget Changes
- Forward Planning
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code/s at the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
- Contact email@example.com should you have any queries.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
To be announced.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
|Verifiable CPD Hours||1|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||3 March, 2021|