PSN Garden Route - Developing a Digital Mindset
29 October, 2020
R 0 VAT Incl.
Practice Support Network event. October 2020
Out of stock
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Planning and Implementing Digitization for your Practice.
Network with other members.
Finance professionals will also need to ensure they:
- understand and are aware of what only machines can do
- are highly skilled in what only humans can do (leadership, empathy, creativity and judgement)
- are highly skilled in situations where machines and human beings work together.
This is the first of the Practice Support Network sessions for the Garden Route area.
To succeed in a digital world, accountants need digital skills and a digital mindset. Developing a digital mindset requires:
- Basic digital literacy: The confidence and capability in using digital technology to complete tasks.
- Technology know-how: Understanding of how digital technology can disrupt an organisation’s business model.
- Mindset and behaviors: The abilities to confront complexity, to work in an agile and creative manner, and to harness curiosity in order to continually learn.
Date: 29 October 2020, Thursday
Time: 16:00 for 16:30 – 19:00
Venue: Die Ou Pastorie Teetuin, 8 Long Street, Bergsig, Grootbrak
Or join us via Zoom.
Zoom link provided once you have registered.
Contact person – Danyca Wallis – 072 933 0519 or Ettean Smit- 072 427 1716
Sponsored by SmartPractice (Pty) Ltd
This event is free for Saiba members
Robotic Process Automation
Cloud Practice Management
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
- Contact email@example.com should you have any queries.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Ettean Smit – SAIBA Chairperson: Garden Route
Ettean Smit is the director of SmartPractice (Pty) Ltd.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
|Verifiable CPD Hours||1|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||29 October, 2020|