PSN – Garden Route – 8 July 2021 – POPIA
The Garden Route region’s practice management support event for June 2021 will focus on POPIA and the influence on Accountants.
R 0 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region.
- Have learned about marketing opportunities.
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives
- Practical information on the compliance of the POPI Act
- What is needed to adhere to legal requirements set out by the Act
- What is consequences for non-compliance
POPIA and the influence it has on Accountants. What it is, what we need to know, how are accountants affected and the do’s and don’ts.
Date: 8 July 2021
Time: 16:00 – 19:00
HOW TO REGISTER
Select the REGISTER NOW button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting MY DASHBOARD and then MY COURSES.
The event will be listed under the heading: PSN – Garden Route – POPIA – 8 July 2021
This event is free for Saiba members
- What is POPIA
- What do you need to know about POPIA
- How does it influence Accountants (overview)
- Failure to adhere
- Practical steps
- Q and A
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
- Contact email@example.com should you have any queries.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Reinet De Waal
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
Your might also like
No results found.