PSN – Garden Route – 2 December 2021
A selection of support tools which are useful for Accountants and their clients. December 2021
R 0 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region.
- Have learned about marketing opportunities.
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives
- Important communication during the whole process
- Practice Support Including Tools
How to act as an ethical accountant, how to ensure your services are compliant and of great quality, performing professional services, technical support and an overview on SmartPractice.
No recording will be made available after the event.
Date: 2 December 2021
Time: 16:00 – 19:00
HOW TO REGISTER
Select the REGISTER NOW button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting MY DASHBOARD and then MY COURSES.
The event will be listed under the heading: PSN – Garden Route – 2 December 2021
This event is free for Saiba members
- Code of ethics
- Quality management
- Engagement standards
- Technical support.
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Ettean Smit – PSN Leader Garden Route
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
Your might also like
No results found.