PSN Fourways – 15 Mar 2021
The Fourways region’s practice management support event for March 2021.
R 0 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region;
- Have learned about marketing opportunities;
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives;
- Create long-term business relationships;
- Have a discussion about the budget speech and proposed tax changes; and
- Be able to share views regarding the budget speech legislative updates
Join the Fourways Practice Support Network event for practical sharing and support from fellow SAIBA members.
The online discussion will focus on the Budget Speech of 24 Feb 2021 and proposed tax changes. The Budget speech came at the tail end of South Africa’s second wave of Covid-19 infections and the economic havoc from a year of national lock-downs which required rapid-fire adaption from accountants.
Obtain further insight into the information and legislative update as SAIBA members discuss the key changes and their implications.
Date: 15 Mar 2021
Time: 16:00 – 18:00
Zoom link provided once you have registered.
HOW TO REGISTER
Select the REGISTER NOW button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting MY DASHBOARD and then MY COURSES.
The event will be listed under the heading: PSN Fourways – 15 Mar 2021
Please contact your PPC or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.
This event is free for SAIBA members
Reveiw of Budget Speech
Proposed Tax changes – Impact on Individuals and Companies
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code/s at the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
- Contact email@example.com should you have any queries.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
To be announced.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
Your might also like
No results found.