Practice Package 2022 Subscription
Remain professionally competent and achieve success with updates regarding compliance and legislation.
R 1183 VAT Incl. / month
What you will learn
Subscribing to the Practice Package series will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax; and will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Calculate and submit tax returns;
- Perform tax advisory services;
- Learn about performing Business Valuations;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Practice Package CPD Subscription option provides you with the knowledge and skills to earn a higher income from providing accounting and tax services to SMEs. The subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD units.
- 170 CPD points available (Equivalent to 170 CPD units).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD units.
- The subscription option is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
The webinar series includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing on social media;
- Access to online recordings 24/7,
- Online Q&A. Visit our ASK AN EXPERT after login.
CPD makes you smarter, faster.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 December 2022 at the following cost:
Monthly installment – R 1183.00 per month
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received.
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member at R1,360 per year.
Date and Time
- Online recorded webinars made available during 2022 from January 2022.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2022.
- Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Monthly Accountants Tech Talk: Resolving your current issues (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Annual Accounting Update 2022 (Nov 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS for SME (Jun 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS Update (Oct 2022, 5 units)
- Compilation Engagements: Draft Companies Act Compliant Annual Financial Statements (March 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Update: Compliance and Regulator Update (Jul 2022, 2 units)
- Management Accounting & Performance Reporting (May 2022, 2 units)
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR (Feb 2022, 4 units)
- Performing Independent Reviews (Sep 2022, 4 units)
- Business Rescue (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Immigrating Accounting (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Integrated Reporting (Oct 2022, 4 units)
- Principles of Business Valuations (Aug 2022, 2 units)
- Company Secreterial Duties (Apr 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Audit (ISA) update (TBA, 2 units)
- Audit / Review of financial statements (TBA, 2 units)
- Monthly Tax Update (Jan – Nov 2022, 2 Hours)
- Bi-monthly: eFiling Tax Practitioner Discussion Forum: Resolving Practioner eFiling Issues (1.5 Hours)
- Bi-monthly: TaxCafe Discussion Forum: Resolving Current Personal Taxpayer Issues (1 Hour)
- Quarterly: TaxCafe Discussion Forum: Resolving Current Tax Issues for SMEs (1 Hour)
- Essential Excel skills for Tax Practitioners (Feb 2022, 2 Hours)
- Budget and Tax Update (Mar 2022, 3 Hours)
- Expat Tax Issues Series (Jun 2022, 2 Hours)
- Ethics for Tax Practitioners (Aug 2022, 5 Hours)
- Annual Tax Update (Nov 2022, 4 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 1: Dealing with tax return corrections and voluntary disclosure (Apr 2022, 2 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 2: Effectively apply for remission/reduction of tax penalties and interest (May 2022, 2 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 3: Drafting SARS objections and appeals (Jun 2022, 2 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 4: Negotiating tax debt and payment arrangements with SARS (Jul 2022, 2 Hours)
- Series – Governance, Accounting and Tax of Trusts (Sep – Nov 2022, 2 hours)
Value-Added training to grow your practice:
- Build your accounting practice for the future
- Expand your relationships with your clients and grow your practice
- Improve time management and client billing to increase profit
- Draft business plans for your clients
- Excel and data analytics in the audit and accounting profession
- Automation of accounting practice functions
- Cloud computing
- Quality control of accounting trainees
Selection of value-Added topics:
- Cash Management & Ratios
- Drafting of Wills
- POPIA: Advising Clients
- Enterprise budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Admin of Deceased and insolvent estates
- Cost and Management
- Risk and Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Agricultural Accounting
- Accounting for NPO’s and PBO’s
- Digital Acumen: Big Data Analytics
- Professional Citizenship as an Accountant
- Decision-making Acumen: Critical Thinking
- Relational Acumen: High Performance Teams
- Business Acumen: Project Management Skills
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms and Universities.
Your might also like
No results found.