PSN Garden Route – The Fundamentals of Practice Management
A selection of practice management fundamentals and tools which are useful for accountants and their clients. April 2023.
R 0 VAT Incl.
The Garden Route PSN leader will share a selection of practice management fundamentals and tools to:
- ensure you understand the elements of operating a successful practice,
- optimise your firm’s operational tasks, and
- ensure the services delivered are compliant and great quality.
The practical element will be displayed at the hand of SmartPractice software.
Please join us for this highly informative and practical session.
Date: 18 Apr 2023, Tuesday
Format: Online Live Streamed event
CPD: 1 unit/hour
Recording: Loaded to your SAIBA Academy profile if you registered prior to the event date
This is a free event
- Quality Management
- Engagement Standards
- Technical Support
- Overview of SmartPractice
How to register
Select the Register Now button.
- You will receive an email from Zoom (email: email@example.com) with your unique link. Do not share the link publicly to ensure you gain access. The email will be send to the email address you listed under the heading Webinar Attendee in the Checkout Form.
- After successful registration, the event will be listed as a course under your SAIBA Academy profile. Login, My Dashboard, My Courses. Select start next to: PSN Garden Route – The Fundamentals of Practice Management. A recording will be made available to all delegates who registered and attended the online webinar.
CIBA Practice Support Network (PSN) Leader Garden Route
Ettean started his journey at the University of Pretoria where he obtained a BCom in Accounting in 2006. After gaining valuable audit experience and completing his articles at Ernst & Young he founded his accounting practice in 2010 and today has offices in George, Oudtshoorn and Mossel Bay. Ettean migrated his practice onto SmartPractice during 2015 and became more directly involved with SmartPractice (Pty) in 2016.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query