Practical Payroll for Bookkeepers (Part 2 to Payroll for Bookkeepers)
To give participants practical application knowledge of what was covered in a previous webinar titled Payroll for Bookkeepers. September 2021
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee should:
- Understand how to calculate employees’ taxable income.
- Understand how to complete and submit SARS returns.
- Be able to process and generate employee tax certificates.
- Understand how to perform payroll reconciliations.
- Be able to use cloud payroll administration.
In the first part titled Payroll for bookkeepers, we covered essential introductory topics to payroll administration.
As important as it is for payroll practitioners to have thorough knowledge of payroll legislation and other background information, the correct and accurate calculation of taxes and salaries or wages determines one’s competence. This webinar covers how to determine employees’ taxable income, timeous submission of relevant payroll returns, generating employee tax certificates and performing payroll reconciliations among other topics.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R475 for this webinar
Subscription: Included for free in the Bookkeeper package.
Study unit 1
Determining employee taxable income:
- What constitutes gross income?
- Calculating mandatory deductions.
- Incorporating other deductions.
- Tax credits.
Study unit 2
Employer payment declaration – EMP201:
- Timeous submission.
Study unit 3
Employee tax certificates – IRP5s:
- Processing and generation.
Study unit 4
Payroll reconciliation – EMP501.
Study unit 5
Accounting for payroll – a practical example.
Study unit 6
Study unit 7
Cloud payroll administration.
Study unit 8
General guide to submission deadlines and penalties and interests.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Russel is a registered Business Accountant in Practice through the Southern Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA), and a registered Tax practitioner through the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT). He holds a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree from the University of South Africa and a National Diploma in Financial Information Systems from Tshwane University of Technology.
Russel is the founder of Shinyawani Group of Companies (Pty) Ltd. He has won various entrepreneurial awards in the province of the Free State.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.