Payroll for bookkeepers 2021
To inform participants how to register with SARS, calculate and submit reports for PAYE, SDL and UIF. August 2021
R 575 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee should:
- Have background knowledge to legislation that governs payroll;
- Understand how to register for and calculate PAYE, SDL and UIF;
- Know how and when to submit required SARS reports;
- Understand the repercussions for late submission and non-compliance; and
- Understand how payroll affects financial reporting.
Competency in payroll administration requires full knowledge of relevant legislation and SARS requirements. This role also requires accurate calculation and timely presentation of figures.
SARS has specific deadlines on submission of payroll returns as well as payment of the actual payroll taxes. When taxpayers fail to submit returns or pay what is due, SARS charges penalties and interest. It is therefore vital that payroll administrators are fully aware of what is required of them in their duties.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R575 for this webinar
Subscription: Included for free in the Bookkeeper package.
Study unit 1
The Income Tax Act and the BCEA.
Study unit 2
How to register for payroll taxes:
- SDL; and
Study unit 3
Calculation of payroll taxes.
Study unit 4
Completing the EMP201 and EMP501 returns.
Study unit 5
Timeous submission of returns.
Study unit 6
Penalties for late submissions.
Study unit 7
ETI and its benefits.
Study unit 8
Payroll effect on financial reporting.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Russel is a registered Business Accountant in Practice through the Southern Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA), and a registered Tax practitioner through the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT). He holds a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree from the University of South Africa and a National Diploma in Financial Information Systems from Tshwane University of Technology.
Russel is the founder of Shinyawani Group of Companies (Pty) Ltd. He has won various entrepreneurial awards in the province of the Free State.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.