Networking to grow my personal and professional brand
To give attendees insights and ideas that will enable them to expand their businesses through networking. November 2021
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee should understand:
- Get insights into winning new business from clients;
- Know and be able to apply networking techniques that have stood the test of time;
- Understand personal essentials and how overlooking them will negatively affect their networking.
- Understand how to overcome inertia and develop a win-win approach to your networking.
- Understand the power of questions and which questions are guaranteed to deliver the best results.
A professional career cannot be grown in isolation! Purposeful professional networking is an important part of career growth. It helps to build a good reputation and long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships.
Other benefits of networking include gaining support from peers, getting new opportunities, accessing new ideas, career advancement, and boosting confidence, just to name a few.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R475 for this webinar
Study unit 1
What is networking?
Study unit 2
Networking techniques that have stood the test of time.
Study unit 3
How to win new business from clients.
Study unit 4
Study unit 5
How personal essentials affect your networking!
Study unit 6
The power of questions.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Mark Lloydbottom, FCA
Mark Lloydbottom, FCA is acknowledged as a futurist who specialises in management planning, strategy, and profit improvement for accounting firms. His programs and consulting are based on over 30 years experience as a practitioner and consultant. He has worked with professional service firms and accountancy institutes and associations throughout Europe, North America, and Africa.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.