National PSN Meeting - 17 March 2022
The National practice management support event. March 2022
R 0 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
By the end of this event members will:
- Have connected with other members in the same region.
- Have learned about marketing opportunities.
- Be aware of national and regional government policy initiatives
- Q&A discussion of topics relevant to members in practice.
Forum meeting of the members to discuss problems, issues and developments that have arisen in the recent past last that relate to IFRS, Companies Act, CIPC, Tax laws, SARS and other regulatory bodies
The event will be online. Please note no recording will be available.
Date: 17 March 2022
Time: 16:00 – 18:00
How to Register
Select the Register Now button.
After successful registration access the information by selecting My Dashboard and then My Courses.
The event will be listed under the heading: National PSN Meeting – 17 March 2022.
This event is free for Saiba members
- Forum updates and discussion with the forum members
- IFRS/Co Act
- AFS requirements and reporting decision tree (Sec 30 (2) of Act and regulations 27 to 32 to Act)
- CIPRO / CIPC
- Forward planning
- Next meeting
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Grant Richardson (BAP) – PSN Leader East Rand
Barend vd Westhuizen (BAP) – SAIBA’s Tax Tech
SAIBA Academy Support
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.
Your might also like
No results found.