Namibia Income Tax Update 2022 – Employees’ tax and fringe benefits - In venue
Summary of recent tax updates and important income tax concepts. March 2022
R 0 VAT Incl.
Out of stock
What you will learn
After attending this event you should:
- Be updated regarding the recent changes in Namibian tax legislation.
- Be able to advise clients as to the latest tax amendments.
- Understand the principals of Namibia’s source-based tax system
- Have a working knowledge of employees’ tax and fringe benefits
This event is a significant, must-attend event on the calendar of tax practitioners, accountants, and bookkeepers.
The topics are presented in an hybrid event, allowing for face-to-face participation and on-line participation. The topics covered mainly deal with recent changes to the IT Act, employees’ tax and fringe benefits.
Join us face-to-face to ensure you stay updated and are on top of these important income tax concepts. Lunch is included.
- This event is free to SAIBA members
- Limited seats available
Date: 24 March 2022, Thursday
Venue: Avani Windhoek Hotel & Casino
Lunch is included, drinks for own account
Study unit 1
Income tax update
Study unit 2
Definition of Namibia in the IT Act and the source-based tax system
Study unit 3
Employees’ tax and fringe benefits
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Hartmuth van Alphen CA(Nam)/CA(SA)/CBA(SA)
Hartmuth is a registered Chartered Accountant with ICAN and SAICA. and Certified Business Accountant (SA). He serves as Council Member and Tax Committee Chair of ICAN. He has over 30 years’ experience in audit, taxation and financial consulting, including business risk, due diligence investigations and feasibility studies. Hartmuth has lectured taxation at various institutions for professional accountants.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
Out of stock
Your might also like
No results found.