Namibia CPD Subscription 2022 (Black Friday)
The SAIBA Namibian CPD Subscription package gives you the technical, practice management and regulatory updates you need to be a compliant and successful accountant in Namibia.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing to the Namibia CPD Subscription will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, law, management topics, and tax; and will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Calculate and submit tax returns;
- Perform tax advisory services;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
NRA, BIPA and PAAB require CPD from Namibian accountants. As a controlling body of accountants in Namibia, SAIBA is required and have been requested by members to assist them with maintaining their CPD hours. This is to ensure that SAIBA members can continue to operate in Namibia and provide smart and accurate advice to their clients. The Namibian CPD subscription is included in the SAIBA membership fees for 2022.
The recorded webinars provides members with the opportunity to complete CPD at any time available and from the convenience of their homes or offices. This reduces travel due to Covid-19 and saves a lot of time.
CPD Subscription for Namibia
- Content: Technical updates, practice management advice and interviews with Namibian regulators.
- Topics: Income Tax, Vat Update, Payroll Update, Customs Act, Companies Act, Close Corporations Act, Ethics, Reporting Engagements, IFRS Update, Financial Intelligence Centre obligations, Marketing and Growing your Accounting Firm, Navigating BIPA, PAAB and ITAS.
- CPD hours: Between 30 – 40 hours.
- Format: Access is via the SAIBA Academy and offered as online webinars with access to presenters for technical support.
The subscription includes CPD events that consists of:
- A webinar – access 24/7 to the online recordings;
- Slide presentations for future reference; and
- Electronic CPD certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- Access to presenters for Q&A support
This Namibian subscription package is included in Namibian members membership fee for 2022. (Not included in South African members membership fee.)
The subscription package consists of events from Feb 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 at the following cost:
- Annual Once-off Cost: Normal: R
Payments are managed via PayFast. International card holders whose territory has not yet undergone 3D Secure implementation might experience some challenges. 3D Secure is a Visa & MasterCard program. We ask for your co-operation in resolving any challenges you might experience. Please send an email to email@example.com with as much detail as possible and screenshots and we will resolve as soon as possible.
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars available within you SAIBA Academy profile
- Annual CPD subscription service
- Content available to watch at any time
- Topics loaded monthly from February 2022
- Income Tax update 2022
- VAT and Customs Tax update 2022
- Payroll update
- Compilation Engagements
- Management Accounting and Performance Reporting
- Effective Change Management
- Companies and CC Act Update
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR
- IFRS for SME’s Update
- Financial Intelligence Center (FIC)
- Practice Management
- Interviews with Namibian Regulators
- Powerful Presentation Skills
Various Industry Experts
Your might also like
No results found.