Namibia CPD Subscription 2021
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing to the Namibia CPD Subscription will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, law, management topics, and tax; and will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Calculate and submit tax returns;
- Perform tax advisory services;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
As a controlling body of accountants in Namibia, SAIBA is required and have been requested by members to assist them with maintaining their CPD hours. This is to ensure that SAIBA members can continue to operate in Namibia and provide smart and accurate advice to their clients.
Members have asked that we offer a package of CPD topics that they can attend monthly from their homes or offices. This reduces travel due to Covid-19 and saves a lot of time.
CPD Subscription for Namibia
- Content: Technical updates, practice management advice and interviews with Namibian regulators.
- Topics: Income Tax, Vat Update, Payroll Update, Companies Act, Close Corporations Act, Ethics, Reporting Engagements, IFRS Update, Financial Intelligence Centre obligations, Marketing and Growing your Accounting Firm, Navigating BIPA, PAAB and ITAS.
- CPD hours: Between 30 – 40 hours.
- Format: Access is via the SAIBA Academy and offered as online webinars with access to presenters for technical support.
- Price: Discounted offer of R 425.00 per month or R 4 665.00 annually for a limited time.
The subscription includes CPD events that consists of:
- A webinar – access 24/7 to the online recordings;
- Slide presentations for future reference; and
- Electronic CPD certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- Access to presenters for Q&A support
The subscription package consists of events from Feb 2021 to 31 Dec 2021 at the following cost:
- Annual Once-off Cost: Normal: R 5,795.00 Launch price until 28 Feb 2021: R 4,665.00
- Monthly subscription: R 485.00 per month. Launch price until 28 Feb 2021: R 425.00 per month
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. For terms and conditions refer to the SAIBA Website – click here.
The subscription packages are only available to Namibian members. If you are not yet a member, join here to become SAIBA member at R360 per year.
Payments are managed via PayFast. International card holders whose territory has not yet undergone 3D Secure implementation might experience some challenges. 3D Secure is a Visa & MasterCard program. We ask for your co-operation in resolving any challenges you might experience. Please send an email to email@example.com with as much detail as possible and screenshots and we will resolve as soon as possible.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars available within you SAIBA Academy profile
- Annual CPD subscription service
- Content available to watch at any time
- Topics loaded monthly from February 2021
- Income Tax update
- VAT update
- Navigating ITAS
- Payroll update
- Reporting Engagements
- Companies and CC Act Update
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR
- IFRS for SME’s Update
- Financial Intelligence Center (FIC)
- Practice Management
- Interviews with Namibian Regulators
Various industry experts, confirmed prior to events.
Income Tax update – 23 Feb 2021
Hartmuth van Alphen CA(Nam)/CA(SA)
Hartmuth is a registered Chartered Accountant with ICAN and SAICA. He serves as Council Member and Tax Committee Chair of ICAN. He has over 30 years’ experience in audit, taxation and financial consulting, including business risk, due diligence investigations and feasibility studies. Hartmuth has lectured taxation at various institutions for professional accountants.
From: R 425 VAT Incl. / month
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||40|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||19 February, 2021|
Who should attend?
Practicing auditors, RAs
Accountants in Practice: BAP(SA), CA(SA), PA(SA), ACCA, CIMA, IAC, AGA(SA), CIS, ICBA