MS Excel for Accountants & Bookkeepers
Insight into MS Excel techniques used in bookkeeping and accounting designed to make your life easier. October 2021
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee should:
- Understand how to perform the bookkeeping to trial balance function on MS Excel;
- Understand how to format MS Excel worksheets so that data processing is quicker;
- Understand how to use MS Excel shortcuts to fast-track data processing;
- Understand how to use MS Excel in budgeting and forecasting; and
- Be able to draft basic management reports using MS Excel.
MS Excel has come a long way from its early days when it was typically just used for listing numbers and adding them up. It is now an advanced tool that can be used for many tasks such as data management, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, financial analysis, time management, task management, charts and graphs, just to name a few.
Coming as part of the Microsoft suite of apps (which nearly everyone has on their computer), all accountants and bookkeepers need to learn how to make full use of this spreadsheet program in their work.
Join the webinar and learn how Excel will make your daily tasks easier.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R475 for this webinar
Subscription: Included in Accountant in Practice plus Tax, Accountant in Practice and Bookkeeper packages.
Study unit 1
Data processing and management on MS Excel.
Study unit 2
Bookkeeping on MS Excel.
Study unit 3
Helpful MS Excel shortcuts.
Study unit 4
Budgeting and forecasting using MS Excel.
Study unit 5
Processing year-end tasks on MS Excel.
Study unit 6
Financial reporting using MS Excel.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Russel Ngobeni | BAP(SA)
Russel is a registered Business Accountant in Practice (SA) through the Southern Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA), and a registered Tax practitioner. He holds a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree from the University of South Africa and a National Diploma in Financial Information Systems from Tshwane University of Technology. Russel is the founder of Shinyawani Group of Companies (Pty) Ltd. He has won various entrepreneurial awards in the province of the Free State.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.