Monthly Update – Compliance and Legislation February 2024
Our Compliance and Legislation Update webinars provide a summary of some of the most important legislation updates. February 2024.
Category: Financial Reporting and Ethics.
R 304 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
After attending this webinar you will:
- Stay up to date with the most important legislation updates;
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Be able to inform your staff and clients on how to stay compliant;
- Adapt business models to fit new legislative landscapes;
- Receive references to documents and guides;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via email for follow-up Q & A.
Accountants and auditors must stay informed about changes in legislation and regulations that affect their firms and the business of their clients.
Technical expert Caryn Maitland CA(SA) researches and summarises all relevant and important changes on a monthly basis and presents this in an easily understandable webinar.
The webinar includes:
- A reference guide of all changes to share within the firm;
- PPT summary of all new amendments;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
Stay up-to-date on recent and important legislation developments in auditing, accounting, tax, SARS operations, CIPC operations, Labour and other relevant laws by joining us for the webinar.
The following pricing apply:
These are examples of the topics covered that will include legislative, regulatory, industry standards, items and guides that have been issued and/or updated during the preceding month and will be covered in the webinar:
|Notices and Practice Notes issued (Enforcement and to customers):
|Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
|Sustainability & Integrated Reporting
|Other Laws & Regulations affecting your client AND impact on NOCLAR:
|Other acts and articles:
The following CPD is awarded: Financial Reporting 2 units, Ethics 1 unit.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Caryn Maitland CA (SA)
Caryn Maitland is a Chartered Accountant (SA). She has been a member of IRBA as a registered auditor and accountant since 2002, Caryn has lectured Auditing and Accounting at various institutions and has conducted independent workshops and seminars for professional accountants since 2006 on various topics.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.