Monthly Tax Update – January 2021
A summary of the most recent and relevant tax updates. January 2021
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Bring you up to speed with the latest case judgments and recent changes in tax legislation.
- Outline the key aspects of recent SARS documents published such as ruling, interpretation notes, notices, etc.
- Advise clients as to the latest tax amendments.
- Train your staff to prepare tax returns in line with the latest amendments.
- Issue a newsletter to your clients informing them about relevant tax law, rulings, notes, judgments, and developments in tax law.
- Develop new tax structures for clients.
- Adjust your tax working procedures.
Does it feel like the tax rules are changing by the minute and that it’s difficult to keep abreast of changes? It’s crucial for tax professionals to be informed and well-rounded. Our monthly tax update webinars will save you time and money.
We sift through all the latest changes and amendments and present in an easy to understand summarised format. This saves you R10000 worth of effort each month.
The webinars are presented in conjunction with SAIT and The Tax Faculty and presents you with a recording of an expert presenter and recorded Q&A from practitioners just like you.
They ask all the hard questions so you don’t have to.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R475.00
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice plus Tax package.
Study unit 1
Study unit 2 – Recent case law judgements
Constitutional Court – Public Protector v CSARS and Others
SCA – Consol Glass (Pty) Ltd v CSARS
High Court – Mobile Telephone Networks (Pty) Limited v CSARS
High Court – Rappa Resources (Pty) Ltd v CSARS
Study unit 3 – SARS Documents
Invitation for Comment on the Advance Tax Rulings System
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Prof Jackie Arendse
PhD MTP(SA) Chartered Accountant (SA)
After completing her training at Deloitte and qualifying as a CA (SA), Jackie was Group Financial Accountant for a top-100 listed company before moving to academia where she has authored, lectured and researched on all aspects of tax for more than 20 years.
Jackie has presented tax seminars and webinars to tax practitioners and businesses around the country for many years and has authored numerous books, articles and publications in the field of taxation including Silke on South African Income Tax. She is the managing author of Silke on Tax Administration, published by LexisNexis and updated annually.
She is involved in an exciting new collaboration with The Tax Faculty to digitize tax training materials.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.