MBAexpress: Powerful Presentation Skills
Attendees will learn how to stand in front of an audience, project confidence and knowledge.
R 435 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Describe ways to improve your speaking performance and your confidence
- Identify ways to connect with your audience and capture their imagination
- Recognize the importance of restating questions during a presentation
- Determine the number of slides needed for a presentation
America’s greatest anxiety, public speaking, is a necessity in today’s business world. Those who can speak in front of crowds and have effective presentational skills tend to move up the corporate ladder more swiftly. With this course, discover how to stand in front of an audience, project confidence and knowledge, all the while making a connection and capturing your audience’s imagination with a powerful and persuasive presentation.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 435.00 VAT incl.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Using visualization
- Practice is essential
- Positive energy
- Slide count calculation
- A speech versus an experience
- Fear of questions
- Know your audience
- Communication styles
- Turn off the adrenaline
- The power of a pause
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Peter Margaritis, CPA, CGMA, Mac
Peter A. Margaritis, CPA, CGMA is an author, blogger, speaker, educator, humorist, and podcaster. Partnering with the Business Learning Institute, his firm “The Accidental Accountant” teaches CPAs and other business leaders how to apply the seven principles of improvisation to build respect, trust and support with their colleagues and clients. He is the author of Improv Is No Joke: Using Improvisation to Create Positive Results in Leadership and Life.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.