MBAexpress: Nuances of Negotiating
Attendees will learn the basic steps to developing an effective negotiation process.
R 435 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Improve your negotiating strategy and skills through new techniques that will lead to greater confidence in any negotiation situation
When negotiating successfully, there needs to be conversation that leads to an exchange – something gained for something given up. This course provides the basic steps to developing an effective process.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 435.00 VAT incl.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Negotiation skills
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Peter Margaritis, CPA, CGMA, Mac
Peter A. Margaritis, CPA, CGMA is an author, blogger, speaker, educator, humorist, and podcaster. Partnering with the Business Learning Institute, his firm “The Accidental Accountant” teaches CPAs and other business leaders how to apply the seven principles of improvisation to build respect, trust and support with their colleagues and clients. He is the author of Improv Is No Joke: Using Improvisation to Create Positive Results in Leadership and Life.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.