MBAexpress: Effective Change Management
Attendees will be provided with insight into various methods and ideas to consider in helping to navigate change.
R 435 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify different methods in dealing with change
- Recognize the importance for continuously evolving
- Contrast the differences between imposed and designed change
- Identify how to get employees to “BUY” into change
How do you react to change? Change is difficult, even when it is good and for the right reasons. This course will discuss various methods and ideas to consider in helping you navigate the turbulent waters when dealing with change.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 435.00 VAT incl.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Different personality traits and how they might react during a time of change
- The five change management principles
- Kotter’s 8 step change model
- Who Moved My Cheese
- Adaptive change as described by Jim Collins concept of the Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG)
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Peter Margaritis, CPA, CGMA, Mac
Peter A. Margaritis, CPA, CGMA is an author, blogger, speaker, educator, humorist, and podcaster. Partnering with the Business Learning Institute, his firm “The Accidental Accountant” teaches CPAs and other business leaders how to apply the seven principles of improvisation to build respect, trust and support with their colleagues and clients. He is the author of Improv Is No Joke: Using Improvisation to Create Positive Results in Leadership and Life.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.