Managing and growing your practice 2020
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the participant should understand:
- How to choose the right brand for a business.
- Personal traits of a successful bookkeeper/ accountant.
- How to set up a well organised practice.
- Pricing for services offered.
- The importance of employing the right staff.
- Business mistakes to avoid.
Many SMEs fail within the first year of commencing business. This is true for all players across the South African economy; bookkeeping/ accounting practices included! There are many common reasons which cause these failures. If you have just started your practice join us as we show you how to survive. If you have been in business for a while, we will show you how to keep going and increase your profitability and productivity.
Study Unit 1
Branding for success;
Study Unit 2
Setting up internal business management systems;
Study Unit 3
Location and its contribution
Study Unit 4
Study Unit 5
Pricing – don’t underprice or overprice yourself out of business;
Study Unit 6
Choosing the right clients;
Study Unit 7
Marketing your practice;
Study Unit 8
Qualities of a good practitioner; and
Study Unit 9
Pitfalls to avoid.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Russel is a registered Business Accountant in Practice through the Southern Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA), and a registered Tax practitioner through the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT). He holds a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree from the University of South Africa and a National Diploma in Financial Information Systems from Tshwane University of Technology.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation.
- Reference documents and / or course material where available.
- Access to a technical knowledge base.
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
R 475 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||2|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||11 March, 2020|
Who should attend?
Professional Accountants including: RA(SA), CA(SA),PA(SA) and BAP(SA);
Practice support staff.