Guide to Business Accountants in Practice (SA) to preparing reports that can help management make better business decisions.
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this webinar the participant should:
- Know how to draft concise and useful sets of management accounts.
- Understand how to calculate and explain important business ratios.
- Be able to assist clients to manage going-concern challenges.
- Be able to assist clients to manage their working capital risks.
- Identify additional services and revenue streams for the accountant’s practice.
Management accounting techniques are used by business owners and managers to make solid business planning decisions. Many SMEs unfortunately overlook the importance of management accounts to their demise.
Some small business owners are surprised as to why they never have enough cash to pay their bills when they are their sales are high. This is because nobody told them about an important aspect of management accounting called cash flow management.
This webinar will equip business accountants to help save their clients’ businesses using concise management accounting techniques.
The following pricing apply:
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice, Accountant in Practice plus Tax and Bookkeeper and packages.
Study unit 1
Management Accounting vs Financial Accounting.
Study unit 2
Drafting a set of useful management accounts.
Study unit 3
Study unit 4
- Debt collection
- Liquidity ratios
- Gross margin and operating margin
- Debt to equity ratio
- Quick ratio
Study unit 5
Areas to focus on during difficult trading times.
Study unit 6
Managing business survival and growing-concern.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Caryn Maitland CA(SA)
Caryn Maitland is a CA(SA). She has been a member of IRBA as a registered auditor and accountant since 2002.
Caryn has lectured Auditing and Accounting at various institutions and has conducted independent workshops and seminars for professional accountants since 2006 on various topics.
Caryn has presented on the national tour for the annual Legislation Update with ProBeta Training (Pty) Ltd in 2014 and 2015, as well as on the FASSET national tour for the Tax Administration Act in 2014.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.