Leading in Exponential Times (AICPA event)
Against the backdrop of change and uncertainty, there’s an immediate need for the CPA Firm / Corporate leader to evolve and accelerate.
What you will learn
After attending this program you will be able to:
- Differentiate between linear and exponential change;
- Identify the 5 C’s of leading in exponential times;
- Apply the hard trends framework to identify and predict trends;
- Learn about the power of purpose and values;
- Understand the top skills and competencies needed for the future;
- Apply exponentials to your strategy.
Against the backdrop of change and uncertainty, there’s an immediate need for the CPA Firm / Corporate leader to evolve and accelerate. The megatrends of technology, demographics, and regulations and standards are driving massive changes in the way CPA Firms work. Today’s partners are faced with a dizzying array of challenges around culture, technology, generations and speed of change. The opportunity has never been greater, the stakes have never been higher, and the risk of doing nothing is growing every day. What can you do to better navigate this VUCA world? How can you influence others to join you? This session offers tips and techniques to manage the present and future by harnessing exponentials and adopting an exponential mindset. Includes the latest on navigating through the #COVID19 pandemic.
Ad hoc normal price: R1330.00 incl. VAT. CIBA Member price R998.00 incl. VAT.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- How to thrive in this period of exponential change;
- Harness the powerful trends of the Fourth Industrial Revolution accelerated by the pandemic;
- Learn about the skills you will need to thrive in a world of exponentials;
- Create a winning culture that can thrive in an era of increasing change;
- Become a proactive future-focused organization and drive transformation and avoid disruption.
There are no preconditions for this course. Moderate level. Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Tom is known for his work on the CPA Vision Project, the CPA Horizons 2025 Project, and most recently the Future of Finance 2030. In 1999, he co-founded the Business Learning Institute (BLI) with a purpose of “Empowering human capital in a global VUCA world, so that our organizations and communities thrive”, based on the findings of the CPA Vision and CPA Horizons 2025 research. This led to the T-shaped Professional and a focus on ‘success skills’ for CPAs, CGMAs, and finance and accounting professionals.
The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association) is the most influential body of professional accountants, combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) to power opportunity, trust and prosperity for people, businesses and economies worldwide. AICPA & CIMA represent 689,000 members, students and engaged professionals in public and management accounting and advocates for the public interest and business sustainability on current and emerging issues.
In 2012, AICPA & CIMA established the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation to provide members with a new level of resources and recognition.
SAIBA Academy Support
Login to SAIBA Academy Select My Dashboard Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.