Leadership and the Tone at the Top
This course will examine and walk-through key elements of leadership and how the financial executive can impact the tone at the top of the organization. 2021
R 857 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the participant should:
- Be able to define what it means to be an effective leader
- Have the knowledge to describe techniques to set the “tone at the top”
- Be able to identify various leadership principles and their impact on an organization
- Have an understanding of various Core Values and their impact on an organization
This one hour course will examine and walk-through key elements of leadership and how the financial executive can impact the tone at the top of the organization. Special focus will be given to the role of the financial professional in establishing core values and/or a code of ethics in the organization.
Adhoc – R857.00
Study Unit 1
• Effective leadership
• Setting the tone at the top
• Leadership principles
• Leadership traits
• Core values
• The value of trust
• Management and culture
• Developing subordinates
• Execution or results
• Ethical conduct
• Core values
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Chairman, Semper Finance Inc
Frank Ryan is a CPA, author, commentator and expert in corporate restructurings and management. His book called “Revolutionizing Accounting for Decision Making” was published in 2016. A Pennsylvania CPA and a graduate of Mt. St. Mary’s College where he graduated Summa Cum Laude in 1973, he received his MBA from the University of Maryland in 1977. Frank serves and has served on numerous boards of directors of public and non-profit charitable organizations. In March 2008, he was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of a Good Shepherd Services, a residential treatment facility for developmentally disabled children. Frank is Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Institute of World Politics and is also a trustee of IWP. He serves as the Audit Committee Chair for the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
Your might also like
No results found.