Agreed Upon Procedures Engagements (ISRS 4400): Due Diligence 2023
To highlight how to complete a due diligence as an agreed-upon procedures engagement – in accordance with ISRS 4400. April 2023
R 450 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
By attending this webinar, you will gain the following competencies:
- Understand what an agreed-upon procedure engagement is and when it is appropriate for your clients.
- Understand the content of the revised ISRS 4400, including requirements, application and other explanatory material and appendices.
- Be aware of the significant enhancements to the revised ISRS 4400 standard.
- Comprehend the accurate application of the standard, along with other related explanatory material and appendices.
- Know the content of the illustrative engagement letter and AUP reports (including some references to illustrative regulatory and industry-specific reports that are based on the Revised ISRS4400); and
- Possess the competence to undertake, execute, and finalise agreed-upon procedures for clients.
Companies rely on the financial data accountants provide to make essential business decisions. It is, therefore, very crucial that they exercise due diligence in all their engagements with clients. Accountants, compilers of financial statements, auditors, independent reviewers, and tax practitioners can expand their services offering and increase their income by knowing how to perform due diligence engagements. This webinar aims to outline the correct application of ISRS 4400 (Revised) Agreed Upon Procedures Engagements and raise awareness of the latest important documents published by IFAC for easy guidance and reference purposes.
Join us and broaden your professional knowledge with this webinar that explains due diligence as an agreed-upon procedures engagement – in accordance with ISRS 4400 (Revised).
The following pricing applies:
Ad hoc: R450 for this webinar
The webinar will cover the following foundational to intermediate topics:
- What is an agreed-upon procedures engagement?
- Standard categories: ISRS 4400
- Which report do you issue?
- What are the requirements for due diligence engagements?
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Lettie Janse van Vuuren CA(SA), RA
Lettie is a Registered Auditor, Registered Assessor and Moderator, as well as a professional trainer and webinar host.
She was the Professional Development Manager at SAICA for 4 years and in charge of accrediting new training offices and monitoring existing ones (including the moderation of training offices).
CIBA Academy Support
Login to SAIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query