Introduction to Ratio Analysis
Attendees will get an understanding of some of the key ratios that are used to assess and interpret a set of accounts
R 552 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the use of ratios to provide detailed analysis of financial statements recognising the differing needs of various users of the accounts
- Identify the ratios that would be useful to provide additional analysis of specific areas of the financial statements
- Understand the use of ratios to analyse liquidity and cash balances
- Calculate ratios including Return on Capital Employed (ROCE), Current Ratios, Working Capital ratios
The course will cover some of the key ratios that are used to assess and interpret as set of accounts. The ratios will be demonstrated using accounts of a number of companies.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 552.00 VAT incl.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- The use of ratios
- Identify ratios
- Calculate ratios
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Gemma Rudrum qualified as a chartered accountant with Ernst & Young in 2004, working in their Assurance and Advisory team. She joined BPP in 2007 as a tutor teaching financial reporting and auditing subjects. She has also worked in our Learning Media team designing and developing content and is now our Head of Work Based Learning and runs our PGCert programme.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.