Immigration Accountant Licence Renewal
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
By renewing your license as an Immigration Accountant (SAIBA) you will obtain evidence of competence in the specialist area. Specialist work attracts higher fees, with higher profit margins.
SAIBA is obligated by the Companies Act, 2008 to ensure that Licensed SAIBA members that provide immigration services to clients, are:
- competent and able to provide high quality services,
- accountable for the work they perform,
- committed to relevant CPD, and
- aware of their role and responsibility to clients, and society.
The annual renewal of the Immigration Accountant License provide evidence of
- continued competence and
- the commitment of the License holder to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) relating to Immigration.
Annual renewal fee from R1,500.00
The License does not form part of a subscription package.
Any recommended textbooks and webinars are an additional cost for your own expense.
The License renewal includes a declaration and assessment.
The entry requirements to renew an Immigration Accountant License is that the member should previously have completed the Immigration Accountant Licence (SAIBA):
R 1500 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||1|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Level||NQF Level 7|
|Course Date||1 November, 2020|
Who should attend?
Licensed Immigration Accountants (SAIBA)